OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.
PAYDAY 2: The Butcher's AK/CAR Mod Pack review
Perfectcfs.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
PAYDAY 2: The Butcher's AK/CAR Mod Pack Review
PAYDAY 2: The Butcher's AK/CAR Mod Pack is an application developed by OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.. PAYDAY 2: The Butcher's AK/CAR Mod Pack was first published on . It is currently available on Steam.
About This Content
A large shipment is en route to the East Coast containing mods to the most popular classics – the American CAR and the Russian AK. The Butcher's AK/CAR Mod Pack is the 19th DLC pack for PAYDAY 2. The Butcher is looking to gain a market share by providing unique mods for two of the most popular weapon families - and with good reason. Simple, robust weapons that can be modded to specialise in whatever role you wish. 22 new weapon mods are added as well as 4 new masks from a prehistoric age. 8 new achievements have also been added to help you unlock the weapon mods with.
Key Features• 10 new weapon mods for the AK family – The AK has its roots in the Second World War. Soviet doctrine called for an overwhelming force of firepower. They could waste bullets as they wasted lives. So, the AK was born. It is accurate and powerful. But, in the best Soviet traditions, it is spartan and austere. Easy to build, simple to maintain and virtually impossible to damage. The AK’s fearful reputation across the globe is well deserved.
• 10 new weapon mods for the CAR family – In the States, from the wildernesses of Alaska to the beaches of Miami, the CAR is a symbol. It is a symbol of democracy. It is the muscle in the arm of freedom. It is as American as apple pie. And nations across the globe have been force-fed a serving. With the CAR, you support American jobs – surgeons, insurance brokers and undertakers.
• 4 new dinosaur masks – We’ve had a new batch of masks prepared for you. These were a special commission for Chains. Enjoy Alfred the Carnotaurus, Pachy the Pachycephalosaurus, Timothy the Triceratops and Vincent the Velociraptor.
• 4 new patterns – Four new patterns inspired by the prehistoric dinosaurs.
• 4 new materials – Four new materials have been added to the game. Enjoy these materials inspired by the dinosaurs, these huge beasts from long ago.
• 8 achievements – Eight new achievements have been added to challenge you and your friends. Unlock new weapon modifications as you complete the achievements.