Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront review
20 GB available space
Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Review
Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront is an app by Barbedwire Studios. Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.
Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront is aimed to convey the realism that strategy players have always desired: Historically accurate visuals and locations, no health bars, no simplifications, no shortcuts taken. Offering unrivalled immersion to give the most legitimate WWII RTS/RTT to date.
If you have long been waiting for a game that depicts the daring stories read in the books and you crave for a platform that allows you to recreate the battles you imagined from documentaries, then look no further: It is time to enter the Gates of Hell.
The DLC for Call to Arms features the Eastern Front and its “Great Patriotic War” fought between the USSR and Germany. This will take you from June 1941 until the end of the war in May 1945. The game will depict the evolution of the armies and technology during the most devastating conflict of human history.
All the maps and locations have been painstakingly recreated after thorough research from WWII documents combined with satellite and period photo-reconnaissance data.
Single Player missions are based on battle reports and veterans’ stories, delivering authenticity to the maximum extent possible.
Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront offers:
- 12 historical singleplayer & cooperative missions
- PvE Dynamic campaign to develop your army and fight for the whole frontline
- Peer-2-server PvP multiplayer with doctrines to specialize your armies and competitive gamemodes
- Control your units in RTS mode, top down shooter or 3rd person
- Featuring vast arrays of weaponry and 150 vehicles at your disposal
- Air support and naval units to add to the land warfare
- Realistic armoured vehicles with accurate ballistics, historical ammo loadouts and fully modelled internal components and stores
- Land mines, magnetic mines, trenches, bayonets, smokescreens and countless other mechanics to gain the upper hand on your foe
- Authentic sound design and visuals recorded from real WWII armament, vehicles and equipment
- Modding, editor and Workshop support